How do I care for my hearing aids?
Good Quality Hearing Aids seldom break down; the vast majority of complaints are caused by blockages of moisture, Earwax, or debris. A hearing Aid that is used every day, should be cleaned every day.
- Keep hearing aids away from heat and moisture.
- Clean hearing aids every day as instructed. Earwax and moisture can damage a hearing aid.
- Use a dehumidifier to keep your hearing aids dry. There are several different types avaialable.
- Avoid using hairspray or other hair care products while wearing hearing aids.
- Turn off hearing aids when they are not in use.
- Replace dead batteries immediately.
- Keep replacement batteries and small aids away from children and pets.